Molecular Staging is addressing this demand with a portfolio of products and services based on technologies that are transforming the detection and measurement of both proteins and nucleic acids.
- The epigenetics of cancer, a recent view
- The Molecular Biology of HIV/AIDS
- Structure of an enzyme and its in hibitor
- Rolling Circle Amplification Technology–Technical Details
- Development and morphogenesis: potentialities from common patterns
- Human skin analysis
- Cancer as a Disease of the Cell Cycle
- PROPERTIES OF DNA
- HYBRIDIZATION METHODS IN LIQUID PHASE
- Induction therapy of autophagy and apoptosis in melanoma cells
- Molecular basis of interactions between integrin and plectina
- Tigar or how p53 controls glycolysis
- The mitofusin 2 in mitochondrial energization
- Parallel evolution of the venom of snakes and integrin
- Employment Opportunities
Structural Proteomics Group, Institute of Biomedicine of Valencia (CSIC) develops several years studies on the evolution and functional characteristics of different proteins from the venom of snakes, from the Mediterranean region. These proteins selectively block the function of cell surface receptors of the integrin family.
Becoming available and genomic libraries of tissues and many different agencies. In this case, researchers in Valencia have been cloned and sequenced cDNA fragments of the venom-producing gland in Cerastes Viper and short disintegrins encoding and subunits of dimeric disintegrins. Read the rest of this entry »
We had not yet discussed in this section an article that brings up the inherent complexity of the phenomena of embryonic development. By definition, these processes and the formation of organs in many different and specialized cell groups involve the establishment of mechanisms from the linearity of DNA are able to construct a complex three dimensional arrangement in space and time.
Such work represents a milestone in understanding basic biological processes, in many cases shared by the vast majority of living beings, and thus are the true touchstones in the evolution of complex multicellular organisms. Read the rest of this entry »