- The epigenetics of cancer, a recent view
- Structure of an enzyme and its in hibitor
- Rolling Circle Amplification Technology–Technical Details
- Human skin analysis
- Development and morphogenesis: potentialities from common patterns
- PROPERTIES OF DNA
- Induction therapy of autophagy and apoptosis in melanoma cells
- Cancer as a Disease of the Cell Cycle
- Tigar or how p53 controls glycolysis
- Molecular basis of interactions between integrin and plectina
- Parallel evolution of the venom of snakes and integrin
- RCAT™—Research Reagents
- The Molecular Biology of HIV/AIDS
- Molecular link between aging and cancer
- The mitofusin 2 in mitochondrial energization
A strong demand has emerged in the life science industry for enabling technologies that can generate, analyze, and interpret genomics and proteomics data much more quickly and cost effectively than currently possible otherwise.
Molecular Staging Inc. (MSI), a life sciences company, is addressing this demand with a portfolio of products and services based on technologies that are transforming the detection and measurement of both proteins and nucleic acids.
These technologies are transformational because there has never before been a powerful molecular amplification method for proteins, or an effective whole genome amplification method…and because the technology platform combines unprecedented sensitivity and multiplexing advantages. MSI technologies, combined with sophisticated bioinformatics, broadly enable a wide range of products and services across multiple health care markets.
These products and services include: High-coverage protein microarrays analogous to the DNA microarray, enabling researchers to study multiple proteins simultaneously.
Whole-genome amplification that allows DNA samples to be renewable resources, enabling researchers to return to them again and again for new tests or confirmatory diagnoses. Ultra-sensitive, multiplexed diagnostics that enable earlier detection of disease and reduced costs.